Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Vacation Vixen: Twofer

Apologies, I was traveling yesterday. And then today I was recouping from traveling. If napping was an Olympic sport, I would be a champion this week. So here is my twofer makeup for my lack of vixens. Sarah and Amanda make a smart couple in smart tuxedos. Maybe Ryan Murphy could make them a couple on the next chapter of American Horror Story. Wait, on second thought, couples on that show have a terrible track record. And the last thing we need is more dead lesbians on television - or anywhere else. Wear those tuxes in peace, ladies.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh great pic, haven't seen that one before

COG said...

See, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip was good for something - Sarah and Amanda were highlights on a show I actually kind of loved (apart from stalker-y Bradley Whitfield pestering lovely Amanda Peet and getting rewarded by winning her over)