Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Moving Crush: Angelina Jolie

So Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are dunzo. Is nothing sacred in 2016? What else will this infernal year claim? Sweet merciful Xena, save us from this madness. (And Trump, please please save us from Trump.) Though, I will admit, a itsy bitsy, teeny weeny part of me wants Angie to return to her wild child days now that she is a single lady again. You know, when she danced (and kissed) Peta Wilson with abandon and jumped into hotel pools fully dressed. We can still skip the Billy Bob years, though.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Some one introduce her to Evan Rachel Wood Bisexual!!!
Oh, and welcome to Autostraddle DS
I am SO HAPPY

Selket said...

My inner 18 years old is screaming the same XD
Although, I'm kind of sadened by the news, I think it proves what we already knew, nothing is perfect, not even Brangelina.